The Advance Mini-Me is a downsized depth version (60cm instead of 80cm) of the Advance desk which is a new design desk based on a proprietary control box and handset and driven by Bosch® motors. The feet and side arms are shorter than the standard Advance frame at 500mm vs 700mm thus allowing a smaller depth of top to be mounted to the desk. Quiet and smooth it also has an updated foot design and comes with neater slides meaning no need for holes in the legs. The handset also comes with a USB outlet for charging your phone or other accessory. The frame comes in at a sizeable 28Kg and is manufactured from mild steel meaning it is super stable. The fully matt powder coat tops off what we see as a very well made, durable product with a modern design aesthetic.
- Two moving legs with integral Bosch® motor gearboxes
- Two stage legs allowing for 25mm/s movement
- "Zero glue line" desk-tops in high quality German laminate (MFC) with an ex-stock choice four fantastic colours and four widths
- Digital controller with with 4 memory pre-sets, up/down and also with digital display as standard
- USB outlet in handset
- New upgraded 6 axis anti-collision detection
- Motor thermal protection
- Fully compatible with all the other products on our website
- Easy to assemble with everything needed in the box and a 2m power cord
- Adjustable feet
- Plug and play cabling
As this desk has two-stage legs the desk has a height range of 710-1170mm.
Height Range Information:
This desk is suitable for someone up to 6'2". If you are taller use a 3 stage desk so Advance (not Advance Base), Commercial, Pro, European. The desk only goes down to 71cm so will not be suitable for children to be seated at (unless their feet are dangling).
It can be loaded up to 120Kg.