This is a short graphical guide to where we position cable ports depending on what products you purchase. The main change to cable port positions is normally when a cable port or a power socket has to be positioned to allow for a cable tray to be mounted underneath the desk. So you will find several different sections:
1. 80mm and 60mm cable ports with no cable tray
2. Power sockets with and without cable tray
3. 80mm and 60mm cable ports plus power sockets with no cable tray
4. 80mm and 60mm cable ports with cable tray
5. 80mm and 60mm cable ports plus power sockets with cable tray
6. Special situation 120cm wide desk with cable ports, power sockets and metal cable tray
Note that at all times we place the ports in the most pragmatic and reasonable positions. It is also important for us to leave a large useable area on the desk so the ports need to be remote from where the user is located.